Re: tvtime and distorted sound

Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

Hi, the sound is working fine on all applications except tvtime, the
sound appears to be distorted, the distortion is similar to sounds
that have been sampled at a low bitrate.

Any body know where or how this could be happening?

I experienced this with my tvtime, but assumed it was because I had an older bttv card with an external audio output which you have to patch back into your sound card's aux input. Most other applications go through the cpu. With newer tv cards, audio goes through the cpu too.

I did find that the sound quality improved when I boosted the TV signal.