Re: How does Firefox 2 get added?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Fedora version of Firefox has pango related patches which enable better I18N support that would be need to be updated,tested and vetted through Mozilla for example.

Thanks, I think I get it now.

If I'm understanding correctly, the Fedora devs feel that keeping 1.5, with the patches, is the better quality choice for Fedora users, vs. upgrading to 2 without the patches.

Thanks again,

<Joe