Re: After update [fc5 -> fc6] i get yum errors and cant update

Timo Hirt wrote:
Hello,

yesterday i updated my fc5 to fc6. Now i cant update my system with yum.
I get following error message with all repositories:

http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5.92/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14]
HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 05:54:19 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)

It seems like yum chooses the wrong releaserver (5.92).
Anybody there who can help me with this?

It appears that you have updated to the last FC6 test release and not FC6. You'll get pretty close to FC6 if you install the fedora-release package from the real FC6 when it's available and do a "yum update".

Paul.