Re: digital camera Q

Unforch, I don't hardly have some more of a flash card reader here, so I
was stuck with the usb cable.  Thanks for the suggestion though.  It's the
usb_mass_storage that walks around in my Olympus so well.

I've had to use my camera to read flash cards from other devices
before.  For one, a digital audio recorder.  Of course, they have to
use the same type of memory, but if your camera acts like mass
storage, you can see whatever files/sytem present on the card - even
if the camera itself shows nothing.

Chris