Re: So, what's a "Zod?"

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: So, what's a "Zod?"
From: "Lonni J Friedman" <netllama gmail com>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 10/24/2006 10:02 AM
I'd assume that anyone who doesn't care about comics, or isn't heavily
exposed to western culture wouldn't have a clue who Zod is.  We don't
all live in North America.

On 10/24/06, Josh Coffman <josh_coffman yahoo com> wrote:
Zod is the name of a comic book & movie character.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zod

I'm curious why ssome people don't know the reference. This is at least the second time I've seen this question
this morning.

-j