Re: FC6

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:19:10 +0200
Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:

> Yes, but it's not enabled by default. To enable it, go to Preferences ->
> Desktop Effects. It's known to work very reliably with the open-source
> radeon driver. For other drivers, I don't know.

I don't know if I'd call it "very reliable" :-). It doesn't put any
window decorations on the yumex app, and if you run an opengl game
like neverputt (the one I tried), then moving the window gets it confused,
leaving a neverputt screen image on the desktop background in the original
window's position.