OT: the rm bug hit me again

I alomst hate to admit it but the rm bug bit me for the second time in my life over the weekend. The first time was back, oh, late '94 I think. But everyone gets bit by this at least once in their *NIX career. But my braindead brain was cleaning out some redundant gunk in /usr/lib (like all the versions of firefox and mozilla laying around). You know what's coming...

# cd /usr/lib
# rm -fR mozilla *
                ^-------- There was supposed to be a "." there.

I caught it quickly but not before it whacked some GNOME junk (what the heck is a bonobo?).

Oh well, guess it was my turn to play "crusty old phart who does stupid newbie move" today. :-)