Want to share FC6 DVD iso using bittorrent

I have an FC6 DVD iso that I downloaded from a mirror today. I'd like to make it available to bittorrent, but I know almost nothing about, um, torrenting. I've installed bittorrent on my server and I've opened ports 6881-6999. I went to bittorrent.com, but couldn't quickly find the instructions to do what I'm trying to do. Can someone provide a quick howto?

Thanks,
Jay