Re: FC6 seems to be a mess

Did a fresh install and everything is working fine.

On Oct 24, 2006, at 11:08 PM, Jim Cornette wrote:

redhatdude bellsouth net wrote:
I upgraded from the ISOs that I downloaded today.
I'm backing up my settings and doing a fresh install.
Wish me luck :)
EJ

Good luck! My yum upgraded system seems to be working fine.
If things still do not work, you can bugzilla the problems since yours will be a clean install.

Jim

--
"The lymbic system in my brain is so electrically active, it qualifies
 as a third brain.  Normal humans have two brains, left and right.

	- Jeff Merkey