Re: digital camera Q

On 25/10/06, Ian Malone <ibmalone gmail com> wrote:

Year month day makes sense[1], except that what they
appear to do (as far as I can tell from what happens when
I have to work on a computer with US locale), is
month year day. Why?

Er, no. They do it month-day-year. Can someone explain to me what the
logic in that is? I suppose they read the time minutes:seconds:hours?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/love.html
http://gmail-com.com/