switchdesk got lost when FC5->FC6

Normally, I use gnome.

For switching to KDE, I had installed switchdesk in FC5. But now, when updating to FC6, switchdesk is lost. I had to re-install it by yum.

Now, after switchdesk is installed, the command "switchdesk kde" is accepted, but useless. This means: After logging out and logging in again, still the GNOME desktop is started.

Did somebody make similar experiences?

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],