yum upgrade FC5->FC6 issues

I am stepping out this time and trying to do the upgrade from FC5 to FC6 using yum upgrade and and having some minor (I hope) issues.

I have:
rpm -Uhv \
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/fedora-release-6-4.noarch.rpm \
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/fedora-release-notes-6-3.noarch.rpm

And
rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-6.rpm
To set the environment. When I run yum upgrade I get the following dependency errors:

Error: Missing Dependency: libsepol - 1.12.27-1 is needed by package libsepol-devel
Error: Missing Dependency: libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1 is needed by package gtkhtml
Error: Missing Dependency: libttf.so.2 is needed by package VFlib2
Error: Missing Dependency: libgailutil.so.17 is needed by package compat-gtkhtml3

Any pointers on what to do to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul lemmons tmcaz com
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206