Re: Question regarding the torrent for FC6

A workaround as I'm into torrents a bit is if you are on the Rogers
network to use port 1720. They aren't throttling this port as of yet
because they don't know if it's true .323 traffic or not.
This may not be entirely accurate, but I am able to haul at over 500k
with these settings set. I did notice the torrent was a little slow,
but I've left it and will continue to seed to 200%
Also use the encryption and make sure you are port forwarding both tcp
and udp from your firewall to your desktop.

--
-=/>Thom