YUM is not working with FC5 anymore?

I can't figure out what happened to YUM, everything was fine for weeks now I get this error,

No Groups Available in any repository
Writing Mirrorcache to disk
Repository initialization completed in 8.59 seconds
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: extras
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: extras

How can I reset without re-installing YUM?

What are the correct repositories for FC5?

Thanks,
Jim

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip! http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline