Re: OT: Looking for wood-grain patterns

tom poe wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:
- - - snip - - -

Does anyone know of wood grain patterns which we could use?

http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/workbook17/page_6.htm

Mike: Didn't catch the original question, but the above link might be of interest.
Tom

That's an interesting suggestion. What tool is that, how much
does it cost, and does it run with Linux and Windows? I'm not
a graphical expert at all. Clueless comes to mind.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.