Re: What is the consensus on the best partition scheme and size?/Keeping home separate

On 10/25/2006 11:57 PM, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:
I like /tmp to be fast, and /var/tmp to be large, so I create a large swap
and use tmpfs for /tmp:

I have never thought about this. Could you define large. What is generally needed in a situation where /tmp is tmpfs?

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/