Re: Introduction Email with a plea for help :-(

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Andy Green wrote:

FLASH PLAYER - much less serious but would be nice.

Just won't work.  Ive placed the plugin file in the plugin folder and
double checked it many a time and it still wont work.

Pass on that one, it can be made to work tho.

I got the Flash 9 beta player the other day and it's been refreshingly nice. Not perfect but much better than the 7.x version they kept pawning off on us for such a long time.