Re: Installing FC6 on VPC 2007

the system runs the graphical startup stuff and then
drops me back into tty1. I can hit CTRL+ALT+F7 to get the graphical
login screen. What do I need to change to make this automatic?

(Boy, I really wish the graphical installer had worked...)

Yes,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. But I used the graphical installer. X starts but doesn't bring me to graphical login