Re: SSH connection closed

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>    I recently replaced my wireless router.  I'm now using a Linksys
> WRT54G and I noticed that my SSH connections are being closed after
> roughly 10 minutes of idleness.

If you can't fix the router, you can try working around it in the
protocol: see man ssh_config

Try something like
ServerAliveInterval 300
in /etc/ssh/ssh_config and see if that helps.

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | If I like a book, I want to keep it.  Much like the
aprilcottage.co.uk | situation with my dinner.