Re: FC5 and compiz

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:57:58 -0400
Ric Moore <wayward4now gmail com> took out a #2 pencil and
scribbled:

> Guys and Gals, I'm getting to information overload here and my
> brain hurts. Is there one definitive site with a step-by-step to
> install FC5 compiz for my GeForce FX 5200? So far I have the
> 1.0-8774 driver version, 128 MB of video memory and it sez Bus
> Type AGP 8X

Just out of curiosity. Are you trying to get AIGLX working along
with compiz? That will not work without the 9626 nvidia driver. the
8xxx series doesn't have the GLX component to do the 3d stuff from
AIGLX. If you're just installing compiz, well..yeah there's that
then.

HTH

--
Alex White