Subject: K3B won't run any longer.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <erik epo dk>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 10/27/2006 01:05 PM

I am on FC5 with all latest updates and when I wanted to burn the new FC6 dvd iso K3B got an error saying: Could not find growisofs executable. locate on growisofs revealed:

/bin/growisofs
/sbin/growisofs
/usr/bin/growisofs

They were all identical so I figured that at least one of should be found. Running as root went fine, so at least I have the FC6 CD now, but why won't K3B run in my user environment? Even sudo k3b won't run.

Regards,
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul lemmons tmcaz com
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206