Re: Installing FC6 on VPC 2007

JP Bussoli wrote:

    the system runs the graphical startup stuff and then
    drops me back into tty1. I can hit CTRL+ALT+F7 to get the graphical
    login screen. What do I need to change to make this automatic?

    (Boy, I really wish the graphical installer had worked...)

Yes,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. But I used the graphical installer. X starts but doesn't bring me to graphical login

So is this the expected behavior? Does anyone know what I can do to change it?

Regards,
Eric