tty oddness since upgrade to Fedora Core 6

Yesterday, I upgraded my desktop to Fedora Core 6:  an upgrade, not a clean
install.  Since then, when rebooting, I find that at the end of the boot
sequence I am looking at one of the text tty's, not the gdm screen.  I can
get to the gdm screen by pressing Alt-F7.  Is there a way that I can boot
directly to the gdm screen.  I am in runlevel 5, and Xorg and gdm are
running, I just don't see them until I hit Alt-F7.

--
Weblog: http://www.stardel.com/fiveacres/