Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get VMware Server Working in Fedora Core 6?

Jeffrey D. Yuille wrote:
I already manually installed the i686 kernel and the kernel-devel but I still come up with the same problem in installing VMware. What should I do next or where do I go to find out step-by-step to fix this problem?

Have you rebooted so that the i686 kernel is running?

What is the exact error you are seeing? Can you copy & paste it to the list?

Thomas