Re: are you using Fedora in a production environment?

Max Spevack wrote:
Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment? Are you using large deployments of Fedora, in some sort of "critical" capacity? Do you know someone who is, and will you forward this email to them?

If you are, I want to hear all about it. I'm trying to gather data for some Fedora myth-busting exercises, and also to inform some of our decision making for Fedora 7.

We collected some information based on the news on the wild. See the general section on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive

Rahul