Dual booting w/fc5 and fc6

Hi All, I am somewhat new to grub and dual booting. I had fc5 86_64
and was very pleased with it's performance (more likely my ability to
perform on it) so I decided to try dual booting fc5 and fc6 and when I
saw the "chainloader +" come up...I was at a loss. I manned and
searched but everrthing I found was to do with xp. I have 160g and
should (I think) be able to put many distros on thier. Any pointers or
help would be appreciated.

--
G. Hare