Re: FC6 yum updates dependency problem

Mike Cohler wrote:

One thing I don;t know is how to get it to check/download at the same time every
day (in the middle of the night !) unless I were to set the interval to exactly
24 hours and then get yum-updatesd to restart at say 3am.  Maybe this is the way
but is there a more efficient way to do it I wonder?

For my main machine I would rather have it doing updates overnight than more
frequently.

Now would be the right time to consult the man page

# man yum-updatesd.conf.

There is a lot of customizations possible.

Rahul