Re: [SOLVED] KSnapShot problem.

Erik P. Olsen wrote:
When running ksnapshot and saving the captured window I get an error message saying: Could not find mime type application/octet-stream.

Where is this mime type hidden and why can't ksnapshot suddenly find it?

Any suggestion as to how I can repair this problem?

Found that the directory .kde/share/mimelnk was empty. I then copied the directory /application from my old FC3 system into this empty mimelnk directory and that solved the problem. Why this mimelnk directory has become empty is still a mystery to me.

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark