Re: Fedora Core 6 ROCKS ! Salute to the developers !

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 07:37 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Good to know, Kim. I've been debating FC6 / Edgy Effy, and I think you
> just made the decision for me. Thanks!

I know nothing about ubuntu.  I've been using RH/Fedora since RH8.   The
first years were a little trying.   I really like Fedora.  I like the
fact that they are deliberately pushing the envelope.  I think FC6 is
outstanding.  I highly recommend it.

Yesterday I was running, all at one time, Eclipse, writing a Java app, 2
instances of gtkterm hooked up to specialized hardware, grip, ripping a
new CD, amarok, listening to MP3s, ethereal (wireshark), a couple kwrite
instances, a couple konqueror browers and I had evolution open.  I
needed 2+ desktops for all that.  I love how pressing both mouse buttons
goes from desktop to desktop.  Oh, I forgot I had pan open too.
Nothing even hiccuped.  Does it get much better than that ?

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.