fc6 & ndiswrapper

Hi,

I am unable to get ndiswrapper work with intel pro 3945abg wireless
adapter on fc6. I am using ndiswrapper-1.27. I added alias wlan0
ndiswrapper to modprobe.conf and after this linux freezes at boot time
while starting network. Has anyone got this working? I suppose the
problem is related to 4k stacks kernel. Is the 16k stacks kernel
available somewhere?

Thanks,
R.