I want my right mouse menu back

I upgraded from FC4 to FC6. In FC4, right-clicking on the gnome desktop popped up a menu which included a convenient link to open a gnome-terminal window.

In FC6 this link is gone, and I must find it, buried, in the panel menu.

I looked but I can't find any place where I can edit the menu that comes up when I right-click on the gnome desktop.