Re: X session messed up after upgrading to fc6. How to reset Gnome.

Monkey Pet wrote:
I checked the permissions and it seems okay. I am wondering what files to delete remove, so I can cause gnome to just recreate *everything* for that user's session.

I think the one's likely to be affecting it are (ensure you have a backup first!)

.metacity
.nautilus
.gnome*
.gconf*