Re: FC6: yum problem

dpet wrote:
	Yum worked well until I "did something"!
I have tried re-installing various things, but can't get away from the
following error:

I'm guessing the repomd python module might no longer be on your system and this appears to be part of the yum rpm itself. It might be worth manually downloading the latest yum rpm for your FC version from this URL:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/

and reinstalling it with:

rpm -Uvh <theyumrpm> --force

--