Re: FC6 + KDE + AIGLX + compiz anyone ??

On 10/30/06, Chris Jones <jonesc hep phy cam ac uk> wrote:
Hi,

I have just upgraded to FC6 and have the desktop effects running under gnome.
very cool.

However, I prefer KDE... Has anyone managed getting these effects going under
KDE ? googling around suggests its possible, but I haven't found out how
yet...

Type in the konsole: desktop-effects

Another alternative would be right clicking on the kmenu, and create
an element forr desktop-effects to be accessed with the mouse

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com