FC6 Nightly Yum Updates

It looks to me that something else has changed with yum and I have not
yet located documentation for it.

Perhaps someone here can give me a clue.

In FC5 and earlier, nightly yum updates were enabled via /sbin/service as so:

[dmaxwell sturgeon ~]$ /sbin/service yum list
Usage: /etc/init.d/yum
{start|stop|status|restart|reload|force-reload|condrestart}
[dmaxwell sturgeon ~]$ /sbin/service yum status
Nightly yum update is enabled.

But in FC6, /sbin/service does not seem to recognize yum:

[dmaxwell tarpon ~]$ /sbin/service /sbin/service yum status
/sbin/service: unrecognized service
[dmaxwell tarpon ~]$ /sbin/service /sbin/service yum add
/sbin/service: unrecognized service

The /etc/cron.daily directory in FC6 does not have yum.cron as was in FC5.

What have I missed?

Thanks!
 --Don