[FC5] Gnome-KDE desktop mess

Hi,

I have been using KDE as default desktop in my FC5 installation.
Lately I wanted to try the Gnome but Gnome desktop shows its icons
plus the desktop icons I have in my KDE desktop. so I have now two
home icons, two trash cans etc in my desktop. How can I have two
separate set of icons in my desktop for Gnome and KDE and exclude each
others icons?

Thanks