Re: fc6, livna and 'spurious' totem-xine update

Alexander Volovics <awol home nl> wrote:

After installing some livna packages I am plagued
by a pesky announcement of an update for totem-xine.

How can I get rid of this spurious update announcement.

Totem (core) and totem-xine (livna) seem to contain
some common files.

Alexander
Please run yum from the command line and post the totem-xine announcement messages you're getting. I replaced totem with totem-xine on three different systems and have not seen these messages.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce