Re: send e-mail without use sendmail

Les Mikesell wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

In my case that's not so, and if debian westnet com au does exist, then it's certainly not me.

Masquarading is mostly to give a legal qualified host name for machines that don't have one. If you need some other From: address, put it on the message yourself or configure your mail client to do it instead of taking the default.

which gets back to the original problem:)

Dario's probably not the only one who's going to read this thread to answer the question, it's been asked before.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait