Re: Returning to the OOwrite malfuntion question.

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 18:37 -0400, Joe Smith wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > ... Does the silence from everyone else mean that you can to with
> > Openopffice 2.2?
>
> Landscape printing works for me with the standard F7 OOo 2.2 packages.
>
> I don't see your other report, so I can't comment further than to say
> "works for me".
>
> <Joe

Well that is interesting. One response agreed with me that it does not
work and you say it does. Which leaves me in a quandary. Could you send
a list of all the openoffice related rpms you have installed?
The trouble with this country is that there are too many politicians who
believe, with a conviction based on experience, that you can fool all of
the people all of the time. -- Franklin Adams