Re: RPM

On Thursday November 1 2007 5:18:42 am Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > Someone needs to volunteer to maintain it. If you are
> > interested, join the docs team.
> >
> > Rahul
>
> heh ... in my copious free time.

kill several birds at once - take a timeout from all your
endlessly self righteous postings about Karl's posts and write a
better doc

your blood pressure would go down by ceasing to have the time to
be annoyed by Karl

we'd all benefit from your vast experience

the list would quieten down

oh, well --- time to wake up from my nap now....

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA