Re: F8 ETA?

Claude Jones wrote:
On Wed October 31 2007, David Boles wrote:
I think that you are going to like Fedora 8.

got T3 up on a testbed today -- it does have a new sheen to it
didn't get to do much - only thing I didn't like was the automatic updates thing - I tried to bring Pirut up to start customizing as soon as it came up, and it clashed with the instance of the package manager already running to check for updates - it's a small thing, probably easily configured to taste

It happens too often that I can't run yum from the command line, even for enquiries.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait