-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of John Summerfield
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 7:10 PM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Re: Network install FC7

bruce wrote:
For my $0.02...

mount the dvd iso to create your own dir on your hard drive.. from here
you
can either do a simple nfs, or an http install... this assumes you have
space on your drive.

I think I said that http from the DVD image's content does not work.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait