Re: RPM

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 15:13 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
OK. The book Maximum RPM does not even mention rpmbuild. For this function I think the early work was done with amanda. I expect most of rpmbuild is in amanda but not easy to check.

What does drive backup software (amanda) have to do with RPM?

It is used in the making of rpm files. I didn't read it with care. But it is in Maximum RPM.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User