Re: How do I change default paper size in Evolution?

Hugh Caley wrote:
It insists on printing A4, and I can't find where to change it.  This is
on Fedora 7, evolution-2.10.3-4.fc7

That's novel. I'm more used to (and irritated by) software that wants to print letter-sized.

I figure that when I choose "Australia/Perth" during install, that that implies I speak Australian English, that I use metric measure and that my normal paper size is A4. Oh, and 03/02/48 is the third day of February in 1948.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait