Re: Configuring NVidia 8600GT for a proper 1920x1080 over HDMI

On 11/3/07, Andrew Junev <a-j a-j ru> wrote:
> Saturday, November 3, 2007, 11:20:50 PM, you wrote:
>
> > As for the original problem, that sounds like classic TV overscan
> > which is often present when trying to run on a TV.
>
> Another dumb question then. Can I do something about it?
> Is there a fix possible?

Depends on whether you're doing TV-Out of HDMI over DVI.  If its the
latter then you can try playing with different values for the
FlatPanelProperties option.  If its the former, then try playing with
the TVOverscan option.  Both are documented in the driver README.