Re: Compatible Winmodems?

Brian wrote:
I'd like a cheap internal modem to be used for inbound and outbound faxing. (<$15) I suspect my only route is a Winmodem for that price.

I've searched a few sites but haven't had luck correlating modem to chipset used.

Can anyone point me to a compatible Winmodem for use under FC7?

linmodem.org might help.

--

Cheers
John