Re: Keyspan 4 port USB->Serial

The module is not loading automatically.  If I do a modprobe on keyspan it loads, bub usb-serial does not seem to do anything.  Making the device files manually doesnt seem to help.  Obviously I don't know enough to know what I'm doing with this.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=215433&topic_id=46575&forum=10#forumpost215433
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame msinger goeaston net