[OT] Looking for a notebook

I've been asked to look for notebooks for my office that have built-in serial ports. We've already used USB-to-serial adapters and port multipliers with mixed success; we are kind of leery of using PCMCIA serial ports. And we'd like to use these notebooks on the go so docks are out of the question. Can I get the big OEMs to sell me a few of these or am I out of luck with them?