Re: smoltSendProfile doesn't for F7 right now!

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> Mike C wrote:

> > Does anyone know which ports smolt uses to send the data?
>
> Port 80. If you are getting a traceback instead of a proper error
> message, you can file a bug report/enhancement request against smolt in
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com

In that case I am puzzled, Rahul - I would have thought that since port 80 is
standard and I can make browser calls then this would work without a problem....

However the same is happening on two different machines at work.... I have just
sent the data from 4 machines at various relative's homes without a problem!

I will try again tomorrow and if the problem persists and it might be smolt
rather than the network then I will file a bz