Re: what happened to my drawing

Les wrote:
...  Took three applications, Gimp, draw, and snapshot to get what I
wanted.  And then the modifications don't quite match the original, but
at least it is technically correct which is the most important thing for
logical diagrams.

I think I need to find an easier way.

If you want nice web graphics, Inkscape is the right way to go: it's superior in quality, capability and usability over Draw.

The only areas where Draw has something of an edge is a) it's a bit easier to get started with and b) it plays well with the other OOo apps.

I find Draw adequate for simple technical illustrations; Inkscape is a lot more artistically powerful.

If you want to post a link to what you're working on, we might be able to make some specific suggestions.

<Joe